How do I change my Hotmail Alternate E-mail Address?
Question: How do I change my Hotmail Alternate E-mail Address?
Solution: You change your Hotmail Alternate email address by doing the following:
1) Log into your Hotmail account.
2) Click ‘Options‘ which is located at the top right hand corner under the main Windows Live Menu bar. In the drop down menu, click on ‘More Options‘.
3) Under Manage your account, click on ‘View and Edit your personal information‘. (You can be prompted to re-enter your password)
4) In the box that has all your information listed, you should see the words, ‘Alternate Email address‘. Click on ‘Change‘
5) Enter the necessary information and details such as your password and your new alternate email address. Then, click ‘OK‘.