Block Animated Ads in Internet Explorer 7
Question: How do I disable or block animated ads in Internet Explorer 7?
Answer: You can block animated ads in Internet Explorer 7 by doing th followiung:
1) Open Internet Explorer and click on ‘Tools‘
2) In the drop down menu, click ‘Internet Options‘
3) In the pop up window, select the ‘Advanced‘ tab
4) In the Settings scroll down menu, go to the Multimedia heading and then untick ‘Play Animations in webpages‘.
5) Click ‘Apply‘ and then ‘OK‘. Then restart Internet Explorer 7 for the change to take effect.