Manage Internet Explorer 7 Add-ons
Answer: You can manage your Internet Explorer 7 add-ons by doing the following:
1) Open Internet Explorer and click on the ‘Tools‘ button.
2) In the drop-down menu, click ‘Manage Add-ons‘, and then click ‘Enable or Disable Add-ons‘.
3) In the pop-up windows, select one of the following options:
• To display a complete list of the add-ons that are installed on your computer, click ‘Add-ons that have been used by Internet Explorer‘ in the drop down menu.
• To display only those add-ons that were needed for the current web page or a recently viewed web page, click ‘Add-ons currently loaded in Internet Explorer‘ in the drop down menu.
• To display add-ons that were pre-approved by Microsoft, your computer manufacturer, or a service provider, click ‘Add-ons that run without requiring permission‘ in the drop down menu.
4) Click the add-on that you want to change once and select what you want to do in the Settings area. Then click ‘OK‘.